Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Lovely Bitch Bumps

Well, I finally heard Hoops' favortie song of all time. It has been a while since he recommended it, and it turned out to be all I could have imagined and more.
What Mr. Hoops will love, if he doesn't already know, is the song's apparent meaning in Thailand.
Of course, the wonderful chorus is this girl saying "My Hump, My Hump". Seems that, to Thais, this sounds like "Ma hao, Ma hao" (which I was convinced it was, until upon further analysis I realized the underlying genius of the "Humps/ Lumps" song.) "Ma hao" is the sound of a dog barking in Thai. So, My lovely bitch lumps, it is.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Are you refering to yourself in the third person now? If so I suggest that you change your name to Surly McHoops and start a band with this format (noun/verb+ advective+noun). ie. Calculator Crazed Bottlecaps. Cover Minty Headphones. Humping Rusty Lampshades. Now...you are ready.

hoops said...

3rd person? no, that was posted by tijax. . .