Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Old man and the sea

Ohhhh, life at the Hasuk with our favorite old man (lighting a ciggy on the right). No Soju tonight, looks like they have broken out the Makoli. Never a sober moment for our mysterious man. For those who don't know, one day, he bought us drinks and told us he was leaving Seoul to head to Pusan, even though he had no friends or family there. I asked why, and he just said "I hate Seoul." The next day I saw him lugging a medium-sized suitcase down the road. Wanting to avoid a replay of our goodbye, I slowed down until finally he was out of sight.


Here is Hoops, looking like he isn't sure he likes what he is eating (Sushi and noodles on New Year's Eve). Dan is digging it, though.

2 comments:

hoops said...

i was probably pissed at you for interrupting my eating, as opposed to your suggestion. . . i mean, i fuckin' love sushi. the old man was the shit. i drank with him a few times even though we could never speak to each other. you should've told the "lock hudson, lussian, bangladeshi story".

TIJAX said...

I have another photo where you are digging the sushi. It's just so much funnier to see my pissed off dwarf react to this hilarious photo.